Lifestyle Coaching Sessions are for the person:
- looking to just get back on track
- wanting traditional therapy
- needing to reach certain health goals
- desiring more alternative and non-pharmacological coping tools rather than medication alone
- the caregiver or healthcare professional needing an outlet
- a family member needing guidance for their loved one with dementia or mental health concerns
Take this time for you.
What should you expect?
- Each session conducted by Dr. Jennifer Stelter, a Licensed Clinical Psychologist.
- Initial paperwork and an agreement will be sent to review and complete before the first session.
- History review and goal setting in the first session.
- Coaching Plan developed and signed together.
- On-going sessions as agreed upon.
- Discussion and use of non-pharmacological and holistic tools and techniques.
- Review of Coaching Plan throughout.
- Maintenance sessions if desired.
For an appointment at Larimar Med schedule here:
A $50.00 deposit is required to hold your appointment slot.