- May help Strengthen the Body’s Stress Response and Improves Stress Resilience
- May Improve Memory, Focus and Attention
- May Support Cognitive Health
- May Improve Mental and Physical Performance
- May Support Healthy Cortisol and Energy Levels
The initial, short-lived phase (the alarm phase) is the body’s normal fight-or flight response to danger which is characterized by elevated cortisol levels. The next phase, the resistance phase, allows the body to continue buffering extended stress exposure, long after the initial fight-or-flight response has dissipated. Hormones released by the adrenals, such as cortisol and DHEA, help support the “resistance” reaction. However, extended periods of stress not only burden the system, creating an imbalance in cortisol and DHEA production, but can result in mental and physical fatigue, nervous tension, irritability, poor memory and decreased immunity—all of which are characteristic of stage 3. TruAdapt provides a unique blend of botanicals that may support the body’s ability to respond to and counteract the negative effects of stress.
2 capsules taken one or two times per day, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.